Request A Quote
Diesel Fuel Trailer
Valley Industries has been building Fuel Trailers of all shapes and sizes for 6 years. Our FuelMate™ line of trailers has risen to the top of the industry with our unique and state of the art designs. All of our tanks are independently mounted on the frame with spring loaded bolts. This allows, not only for maximum vibration control, but also easy access if repairs are needed. Our tub baffle system allows for both front to back flow control and side to side flow with 30% of the fuel contained in center tub.
All FuelMate Trailers are built using tubed framing with 5" sidewalls and 2" top and bottom horizontal supports allowing for more strength that a standard "C" channel frame. We also use walking axles allowing for the weight to be evenly distributed on both axles at all times. All tanks are built with corner bracing for additional strength and structural stability.
Fuel Trailer Options:
- Honda gas powered 5.5 HP motor with Gormun-Rupp 2" pump. Capable of 40 GPM at nozzle. Dual filtered system with Husky high flow auto nozzle.
- 115V Fill-Rite pump capable of 30 GPM at nozzle. Dual filter system with Husky high flow auto nozzle. (generator needed)
- 12V Fill-Rite pump capable of 20 GPM. Single filter system with Husky auto nozzle.
- 12V Fill-Rite pump capable of 25 GPM. Single filter system with Husky auto nozzle.
- 1" Diaphragm pump capable of 20 GPM. Single filter system with Husky auto nozzle.
- 500, 750 and 990 gallon standard capacities.
- 25' and 50' reel upgrades
- Puma Air Compressor driven by 8 H.P. Honda engine capable of 20 CFM with Twin 8 gallon tanks . Electric Start
- Puma Air compressor driven by 13 H.P. Honda engine Capable of 25 CFM. Electric Start
- 13 H.P. Compressor/Generator set run by Honda Engine. 3500W generator with 4 110v outlets. Electric Start
Any trailer, any size -- give us a call and let's customize it.